Accommodation will be at Women's College*, a hall of residence, at the University of Queensland’s St Lucia Campus.
Please take a look at the link to the college's conference accommodation pages. All prices are in Australian Dollars. Currency Calculator
A block of rooms has been reserved by the conference from Saturday, June 29th onwards, to give people a chance to get over the worst of their jet lag. Individual room bookings are only possible once registration opens.
*Please note that in Australian higher education, a college is a hall of residence. A university is the equivalent of an American college.
The guaranteed check-in time is 12 midday. If guests arrive earlier the room may be ready - it just depends on if the room has been occupied the night before and requires cleaning.
Check out time is 10 am. This is mandatory, as another group will be checking in. If you wish to store your luggage, that is possible.
There are several types of accommodation available.
- 3 x Apartments @ $145 per night (single use) including full board OR $205 per night twin share with full board for 2 people.
- Note that one of the apartments has already been set aside for a delegate with special needs.
- 5 x Single rooms with their own ensuite* @ $125 per night including full board
- 5 x Single rooms with shared ensuite @ $119 per night including full board
- 6 of the above rooms have double beds.
- 130 x Single rooms with shared facilities available @ $108 per night including full board.
Free parking is available.
Free parking is available at the College for both resident and non-resident conference attendees.